So far, there are plenty of keto diet products in the market promising a shortcut to reach the ultimate destination, aka ketosis. But we wish it was that easy as there is no shortage of scams and fake supplements. So whenever we find a new weight loss supplement, we take it with a grain of salt and start investigating it.
It is a weight loss supplement that claims to work on the concept of keto dieting. Unlike most diet supplements, this one comes in pills rather than powder. And the manufacturer of this product claims that being a pill, it can easily get absorbed in the body. But one claim that we found the most interesting is that this supplement is a herbal-based formula. We are not shocked to see this because people are avoiding synthetic products due to the risk of side effects.
So it is natural for this kind of natural product to emerge, claiming that they side-effect-free. But it is our job to review these products and test their claims. We have found all the critical points regarding this supplement, including its working, formula, benefits, and problems. So let’s move on to the functioning of this supplement and answer some frequently asked questions about the Keto Ignite working mechanism.
As we said at the start, you can expect to wake up one day and be in a state of ketosis. You have to eat a deficient carb diet for an extended period along with fat-rich foods. Not to mention you have to maintain a good exercise routine, and even then, it would take weeks, even months, to reach ketosis. So the problem this product claims to solve is speeding up the process of achieving ketosis.
This supplement causes weight loss by making you burn fat quickly by turning it into fuel. That is basically what ketosis does naturally when the body is not getting enough food. For example, in a drought situation, it starts to use emergency reserves of fat as energy. So this product technically claims to utilize the natural survival mechanism of our body to burn fat.
There is one key ingredient used in making this supplement, which is BHB ketones.
BHB: Also known as ketones, BHB is a synthetic form of ketones produced in our body during ketosis. Since the origin of this ingredient is not mentioned or disclosed by the product’s manufacturer, we assume it is from ketone salts. Ketone salts are minerals that contain high levels of BHB, and they are not too difficult to get. Other than ketone salts, another source of ketones is raspberry fruits, but the more probable origin of ketones here seems to be salt.
One thing is sure that this ingredient isn’t dangerous like chemical ingredients, but we also don’t know how well it works. Because there has not been enough research on this ingredient, we can’t be sure about its effectiveness in producing weight loss.
The most obvious use of this supplement is weight loss that is a clear as daylight. But neither the website nor the manufacturer tells anything about this supplement specifically designed for. That is why we think it is essential to inform you about possible conditions to use this tablet.
- If you cannot reach ketosis naturally because of the complexity and hard work required for it, then this product is for you.
- If you have tried other weight loss methods and they didn’t work, you want to try keto dieting.
- Reducing weight can help you achieve better heart health and control blood pressure.
- Allows you to lose weight safely and controlled way without involving any chemical ingredients.
- It gives you the ability to enter the state of ketosis without much effort or fasting.
- Provides a great source of energy for the body by turning fats into energy, and as we know, fat is a healthier source of energy than sugars.
- It does not cost much and reduces the time it would take to reach ketosis generally without the help of this pill.
The company claims that this supplement is safe, but that is what every herbal product claims. Here are some problems we found with this supplement according to our research.
- It does not prove whether it produces claimed benefits or not.
- The ingredients of this supplement are not confirmed to be herbal because there are no lab results available for this supplement.
- User reviews of this product are not very accurate, and on top of that, there aren’t a lot of reviews available for this supplement.
Probably the most common question next to where to buy this supplement is should I buy it or not? Well, there are a lot of factors to consider when purchasing this product that we have gone through during this article. And based on the information we provided you, it should be reasonably easy for you to make the buying decision.