Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear singular or plural.
Account means an individual account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Nutritionless.
For the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
Cookies are small files placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to Gibraltar.
Data Controller, for the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the company as the legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of processing Personal Data.
Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
For GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or cultural social identity.
Service refers to the website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the company, perform services related to the Service, or assist the company in analyzing how the Service is used. For the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Nutritionless, accessible from https://nutritionless.com/
You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data has collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a specific section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies: Cookies by PrivacyPolicies Generator.
We use both Sessions and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the website and enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services you have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to give you those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices You make when Using the website, such as your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and avoid re-entering your preferences every time. You use the website.
Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track traffic to the website and how users use the website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. The information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the website. We may also use these cookies to test new pages, features, or new website functionality to see how our users react to them.
Targeting and Advertising Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These cookies track your browsing habits to enable Us to show advertising which is more likely to be of interest to You. These Cookies use information about your browsing history to group You with other users who have similar interests. Based on that information, and with Our permission, third-party advertisers can place cookies to enable them to show adverts that We think will be relevant to your interests while You are on third-party websites.
Use of Your Personal Data
The company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring our Service’s usage.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different Service functionalities available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or another sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may transfer Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services, or promotions.
- When you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of Our Service. We are legally obligated to retain this data for more extended periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from Your authority.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose Your Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The company may disclose Your Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process, and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service by their Privacy Policies.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
We may use Service Providers to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service.
Google AdSense & DoubleClick Cookie
You may opt-out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.
We use an invisible captcha service named reCAPTCHA. reCAPTCHA is operated by Google.
The reCAPTCHA service may collect information from You and Your Device for security purposes.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the version of an agreement with You and any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary to protect The essential attractions of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task carried out in the public interest or the exercise of official authority vested in the company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the company.
In any case, the company will gladly help clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, mainly whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
The company undertakes to respect your personal data confidentiality and guarantee. You can exercise Your rights.
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you cannot perform these actions yourself, don’t hesitate to contact us to assist you. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information. We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where we rely on legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing. There is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information that You initially provided consent for Us to use or used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You cancel Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise your access rights, rectification, cancellation, and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA for more information.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact us. Suppose We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent. In that case, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires permission from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for any third-party sites or services’ content, privacy policies, or practices.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: https://nutritionless.com/contact/