- Is it really only $10 a month to join Planet Fitness?
- What does it cost to join Planet Fitness?
- What is the cost of the $40 Planet Fitness membership?
- What is the most affordable gym to join?
- Is it necessary to put on a mask at Planet Fitness?
- Why did I have to pay a $1 to Planet Fitness?
- What is the cost of the PF Black Card?
- Is there a free Planet Fitness membership for teenagers in 2021?
- Is it possible to use any Planet Fitness location with the $10 membership?
- Why was I charged $40 twice by Planet Fitness?
- Are there any hidden costs at Planet Fitness?
- Is there a $99 bargain at Planet Fitness?
- Is Planet Fitness a legitimate fitness center?
- Is Planet Fitness a good gym to go to if you want to lose weight?
- Is there a free weights section at Planet Fitness?
- Are the showers at Planet Fitness clean?
- To go to Planet Fitness, how old do you have to be?
- Is it possible to get a black card at Planet Fitness?
- Is it difficult to terminate a Planet Fitness membership?
- Is it necessary for me to disclose Planet Fitness my bank account information?
- What happens if you don’t pay your Planet Fitness bill on time?
- Is it possible for my Planet Fitness guest to go without me?
- What are the Planet Fitness cooler drinks?
- Is it okay if you bring a friend to Planet Fitness?
- Is it possible for a 16-year-old to go to Planet Fitness by himself?
- Is it possible for a 14-year-old to go to the gym?
- Is ID required at Planet Fitness?
- Is it possible to visit any Planet Fitness location without a black card?
- Planet Fitness makes money in a variety of ways
- What are some of Planet Fitness’ drawbacks?
- How can I avoid paying the annual Planet Fitness fee?
- What is the definition of an annual fee?
Planet Fitness prides itself on delivering low-cost memberships, with a basic membership costing $10 per month and a higher-tier membership costing an average of $19. 99 Per month with the PF Black Card. The company hopes to entice “occasional and first-time gym users” with this promotion.
Prices at Planet Fitness.
|Fee for a Single Person’s Startup (No Commitment)||15. 00 Dollars|
|Monthly Fees (For a Single Person) (No Commitment)||15. 00 Dollars|
|Annual Fee for a Single Person (No Commitment)||39. 00$|
|Fee for Cancellation (One Person) (No Commitment)||A dollar|
Conversation. The $40 cost you pay in the middle of your membership is your annual fee, and it goes toward new equipment and repairs!
Five of the most cost-effective gym memberships.
- Planet Fitness is a gym that focuses on fitness. Planet Fitness bills itself as a gym for individuals who don’t like gyms, with advertisements touting each facility as a “Judgement Free Zone. “.
- Cardinal Fitness is a company that specializes on fitness.
- The YMCA in your neighborhood.
- Gold’s Gym is a gym in New York City.
- LA Fitness is a fitness center in Los Angeles.
“Welfare has never been more important to our collective community than it is today, as we continue to fight the COVID-19 pandemic amid an ongoing global health crisis, ” stated Chris Rondeau, cEO of Planet Fitness.
According to Planet Fitness’ FAQ page on its website, there is a $39 annual fee for admission to the gym facilities, which “goes towards club maintenance and upkeep. ” This charge is only due once a year, and for many people, that day fell on July 1, 2020.
A Planet Fitness Black Card will significantly improve your training experience for only $22. 99 Per month !
Monday through Friday, experienced fitness trainers will offer free exercise courses designed exclusively for teenagers. Additionally, beginning May 15, all teenagers who sign up for Planet Fitness will be immediately enrolled into the Planet Fitness Scholarship Sweepstakes. At sign-up, teens under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or adult.
The $10 and $15 subscriptions are the most basic options. You get free fitness training as well as access to your home club… For one thing, you may use your membership at any Planet Fitness location and bring a guest for free.
According to Planet Fitness’ FAQ page on its website, there is a $39 annual fee for admission to the gym facilities, which “goes towards club maintenance and upkeep . ” This charge is only due once a year, and for many people, that day fell on July 1, 2020.
Aside from the monthly membership price, planet Fitness charges a tiny $1 enrollment fee for Black Card members and a $20–$29 signup fee for other members. When compared to the bulk of fitness companies, which add hidden costs of $75 or more, this fee is inexpensive for folks on a budget.
One-Year Subscription: $99 The pricing schedule differs due to the fact that each of our locations is independently operated. Please call (888) 237-9005 to learn more about the membership choices available at this location.
Planet Fitness is, after all, a gym. It offers everything: Equipment, locker rooms, memberships, and so on. Planet Fitness and other low-cost clubs are attempting to entice the more than 80% of the population who do not have access to a health club. Many people do not — and would not — feel at ease in a traditional gym.
If you’re just getting started and want a gym with good equipment and a low monthly membership fee, if you’re wanting to lose weight through cardio and light training , or if you just want to do a light workout every day to be active and fit, planet Fitness is a great option.
Planet Fitness does include a rack of dumbbells that may be used as free weights, but no power rack. Planet Fitness is not the gym for you if you like to do squats and bench presses with larger weights. Planet Fitness does have a Smith Machine that can be used instead of free weights.
Despite the fact that they do not give some extra products such as towels, planet Fitness goes above and beyond to ensure that its members have a positive experience. Because the club strictly enforces shower rules and ensures that the facilities are kept clean and friendly.
When members aged 13 and 14 work out, they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. A signed waiver from a parent or guardian must be on file for members aged 15 to 17. Unless accompanied by a parent or guardian, all PF Black Card® guests must be 18 years old and present a valid ID.
You can upgrade to the Black Card membership at any time. All you have to do is speak with your own club’s staff. You can visit any other PF site up to 10 times per month once you become a Black Card member.
Unfortunately, memberships cannot be cancelled via email or phone. However, if you must, the procedure is simple. You can either fill out a cancellation form at your home club’s front desk or write a letter to your club seeking cancellation (ideally via certified mail).
For your convenience, we demand an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from your checking account: If your credit cards are lost/stolen, invalid, or expired, this allows us to continue your subscription without interruption or the trouble of replacing your payment information. When do I have to pay my annual fee?
If you miss three payments in a row, your billing will be suspended and your access to your Planet Fitness facility will be revoked. 2F Group exercise classes may be included as part of this subscription. If group exercise classes are available, the schedule, class type, and activities may change at any moment without notice.
Guests are usually required to provide identification. Guests must be at least 18 years old or 13 years old with a parent or guardian. ID may not be required in situations where a guardian is necessary. Guests are also limited to using only the gym equipment and not the amenities.
Hello, richard – Gatorade, soda, water, and other cool drinks are available. All of these are on sale for 50% off. Muscle Milk and protein smoothies, on the other hand, are full price.
You’re in luck if you’re a Planet Fitness member! These well-known brands feature a generous guest policy that allows you to bring a friend whenever you need a boost.
*Any Planet Fitness location in the United States is open to teenagers aged 15 to 18. Teens under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Teens under the age of 18 can workout alone after signing a parent or guardian release.
“We do not advise children under the age of 14 to join a gym since their bodies are still developing. We do, however, enable them to join in specific classes, particularly if they are dealing with obesity or other weight-related problems. Even if your youngster joins a gym, you should limit them to aerobic and freehand exercises “.
A photo ID, a copy of your checking account information, and payment for the initial charge are all required. This fee is not reimbursable from a bank account. You won’t need a cancelled check because they won’t store it; instead, they’ll save the digits to bill your monthly fee.
Yes, you certainly can. You can use any PF site if you have a black card membership and travel or move to another area. Yes! This is one of the best membership benefits!
Franchise royalty payments, membership fees, selling equipment to franchisees, national Advertising Fund (NAF) revenue, placement services, and vendor royalties are all part of Planet Fitness’ business plan.
- Due to the low cost of membership, the gym can be quite crowded.
- People who are inexperienced: I have nothing against people who are truly inexperienced…
- At times, the atmosphere can be a touch TOO casual.
How to avoid the annual Planet Fitness fee.
- To avoid paying the annual fee, you must terminate your membership at least one week before the due date.
- By phone or email, you will not be able to cancel your membership.
An annual fee is a cost that banks and financial institutions charge clients for using their credit cards on a yearly basis. The yearly fee is added to the customer’s statement by the card issuer.Category:Fitness