- When is it possible to book a spa treatment on a Disney Cruise?
- On a Disney cruise, how much do you tip room service?
- Is it possible to get a haircut while on a Disney cruise?
- Is ice cream complimentary on a Disney Cruise?
- When is the best time to book Disney Cruise activities?
- When can you start making reservations for Disney Cruise activities?
- On a cruise, may you refuse to pay gratuities?
- Is water included in the price of a Disney Cruise?
- On a Disney Cruise, how do you pay gratuities in advance?
- What is the Disney Oceaneer Club, exactly?
- What is Disney Oceaneer Lab, and what does it do?
- Is there complimentary popcorn on the Disney Cruise?
- What is excluded from the Disney Cruise?
- Is it okay for me to carry Coke on a Disney Cruise?
- When does online check-in for Disney cruises begin?
- Is it worthwhile to go on a Disney boat excursion?
- How can I become a member of the Disney Castaway Club?
- When may members of the Silver Castaway Club book excursions?
- When does the Disney reservation window open?
- On a cruise ship, where is the ideal stateroom position?
- On a cruise, what happens if you don’t tip?
- On a cruise, do you tip for a massage?
- On a Disney cruise, is there a casino?
- Is it permissible to carry a curling iron on a Disney cruise?
- Is it possible to bring bottled water on a Disney cruise?
- How much do Disney prepaid gratuities cost?
- What is the cost of Disney gratuities?
- Is there a charge for the Disney Cruise Kids Club?
- Is there babysitting on Disney Cruises?
- On Disney cruises, are the kids’ clubs open?
- What is the location of my Disney Castaway Club number?
The cost of the cruise does not include spa and salon services. After 1:00 PM on the first day of your trip, you can make reservations online through the Planning Center or on board.
The following is Disney’s suggested gratuity amount per person, each cruise: Palo/Remy servers, dining manager, and room service: Tip at your discretion, however no less than 18% is recommended.
The Senses Spa & Salon, which can be found aboard all Disney ships, provides a wide range of services and treatments, from a basic hair cut to a soothing stay in the Rainforest suite.
On a Disney cruise, there is no price! Also noteworthy is the all-you-can-eat soft serve ice cream.
When the clock strikes midnight (EST) on the day your advance booking window starts, you’ll be able to start booking Port Adventures and onboard activities (such as reservations for Palo). Don’t give up if one or more of the activities you wanted to book are sold out.
At midnight Eastern time 75 days before their sailing date, new Disney Cruise Line cruisers can begin scheduling port adventures and onboard activities for their Disney Cruise. You must complete online check-in before booking these extras.
Q: Is it possible to decline to pay gratuities that have been added to your bill? Yes, while cruise lines strongly discourage it and will work with guests to reduce the charge to lower gratuities if necessary if they are dissatisfied with the service on their voyage.
Although bottled water is not included in your cruise cost, you can purchase bottled water packages onboard or ahead of time to have delivered to your stateroom when you arrive!
- Contact Disney Voyage Line or your travel agent at least three days before your cruise to pay the suggested gratuity in advance.
- Pay by having the suggested gratuity immediately applied to your onboard account before the end of your cruise.
Disney’s Oceaneer Club is a children’s activity facility with a variety of themes. From around 9 a.m., the shop is open. While you’re off on your own adventures, your children 3 to 12 years old can study, play, and connect with others at Disney’s Oceaneer Club, which is open everyday from 9 a.m. To midnight.
It Is What It Is On all four Disney cruise ships, the Oceaneer Club and Lab are two clubs for children aged three to twelve. Parents can drop off their children between the hours of 9 a.m. And 3 p.m. And around 12 a.m. Or 1 a.m., a trained youth staff will keep an eye on the kids and lead them in a variety of activities.
Yes, disney charges for popcorn at its movies and plays — $3 for a single-serving cardboard container in a smallish size. However, for $7.50, you may obtain a plastic bucket that you can refill as many as you like throughout the cruise.
Adult-only meals in the Palo or Remy restaurants, as well as alcoholic beverages, smoothies, non-alcoholic specialty cocktails, speciality coffees, and all bottled water are not included.
Beverage Policy on Disney Cruise Line Non-alcoholic beverages such as water and soda can be brought in sealed bottles or cans.
Everyone may now check in online 30 days before the sailing at midnight! The staggered windows for excursion and activity bookings remain open; the only difference is that online check-in is now available.
Some shore excursions aren’t worth it. Generally, cruise lines mark up experiences so that you pay more for the ease and peace of mind that the ship will wait if your bus is caught in traffic, for example. (Unlike line-sponsored trips, ships do not wait for passengers who go sightseeing independently.).
After you’ve completed at least one Disney Cruise Line sailing, you’ll be eligible for Castaway Club privileges. The three membership levels are determined by the total number of eligible cruises completed: One cruise has been completed on the Silver Castaway. Five completed cruises get you the title of Gold Castaway.
The Castaway Club is a group of people who have been How-Tos Q: Can I arrange trips, services, and restaurants in advance? What exactly is this? A: Guests sailing for the first time can book up to 75 days ahead of time, while silver Castaway Club members can book up to 90 days ahead of time.
Your Disney Vacation Club membership gives you the option to book rooms at your Home Resort up to 11 months in advance of your Check-In date. You can schedule a stay of up to 7 nights when the online booking window begins at 8:00 A.M. Eastern time!
The greatest views are likely to be found in cabins at the very front or very back of a cruise ship, as they give the largest vistas of the ocean stretching out behind or in front of the ship — or, in the case of forward cabins, your next port of call.
You are not hurting the company if you do not tip on your cruise. You’re simply reducing the amount of funds available to hardworking service staff at the conclusion of the journey. Tipping on a cruise is simplified with automatically applied gratuities.
Although not all onboard spas automatically include gratuity, it’s a good idea to double-check the receipt. If your spa bill on a cruise line like Norwegian or Royal Caribbean includes an 18 percent gratuity, there’s no need to tip more. Spa treatments are expensive enough to begin with.
There are no casinos on any of Disney Cruise Line’s ships. Because you’ll be travelling aboard the Disney Dream, you’ll be able to access the Atlantis Resort’s casino when you arrive in Nassau. Port Adventures offers excursions to the resort, or you can take a taxi there on your own.
Since you’re nearing the conclusion of your cruise countdown, I usually suggest double-checking the Disney Cruise Line packing list before packing your baggage! Curling irons, flat irons, and hair straighteners are all allowed onboard.
Yes, you are allowed to carry a case of bottled water on your Disney Cruise as long as it is unopened and in its original packaging. It is critical that you bring bottles of water onboard in your carry-on luggage rather than your checked luggage.
Guests can pre-pay Disney employees at a cost of $13.50 Per person each day using a convenient system.
The total gratuity recommended is $13.50 Per passenger/per day. The total gratuity is calculated based on the cruise’s length.
On Disney Cruise Line, the Oceaneer Club and Oceaneer Lab are open most days from 9 a.m. Until midnight and are free to use. Parents can check their children in and out using a Disney Cruise Magic Band, which allows employees to keep track of where they are in these large, free interactive children’s areas.
Although Disney Cruise Line does not provide private in-stateroom babysitting, the good news is that they have the best Youth Clubs at sea, which are all included in the cruise price! Children from the age of three have their own clubs that are open from early in the morning until midnight or later.
We invite children aged 3 to 12 to check in and play whenever Disney’s Oceaneer Club and Disney’s Oceaneer Lab are open for secured programming. More youth activities can be found here… Nursery.
|Guests for the First Time||75 Days previous to the departure date|
|Member of the Gold Castaway Club||105 Days previous to the departure date|
Log in to your Disney Cruise Line account first to check your Castaway Club account. The simplest method is to click this Castaway Club link and then Log In. You can also use the drop down menu under the “Already Booked” button, where you’ll find a “Castaway Club” option all the way down.Category:Spas & Beauty Services