- How can I cancel my Planet Fitness subscription from the comfort of my own home?
- Is there a charge for canceling my Planet Fitness membership?
- How long does it take to cancel a subscription at Planet Fitness?
- How do I draft a Planet Fitness cancellation letter?
- Is it possible to cancel Planet Fitness for a month?
- Why is it so difficult to cancel at Planet Fitness?
- Is it possible to put my Planet Fitness membership on hold?
- How can I cancel my annual Planet Fitness membership?
- How much does it cost to join Planet Fitness on a yearly basis?
- What should I say to get my gym membership canceled?
- Is Planet Fitness a month-to-month or contract-based membership?
- What happens if you don’t pay your Planet Fitness membership?
- How do I request a refund from Planet Fitness?
- I don’t want to go to the gym, so how do I cancel my membership?
- Why can’t I just call and cancel my gym membership?
- Is it necessary to put on a mask at Planet Fitness?
- Why do you have to pay a Planet Fitness membership fee every year?
- Is it really only $10 a month to join Planet Fitness?
- How can I avoid paying the gym’s annual fee?
- Why does Planet Fitness require my banking information?
- What is the best way to send an email to cancel a gym membership?
- What is the best way to compose a cancellation email?
- How do I terminate my mail subscription?
- Is there a free Planet Fitness membership for teenagers in 2021?
- What is the price of a black card at Planet Fitness?
- Why am I unable to cancel my Planet Fitness membership via the internet?
- Is it possible for a gym to sue you for not paying?
- Is it possible to get a refund from Planet Fitness if I never went?
- What is the procedure for canceling Pure Gym for a month?
- Is it possible to cancel a 12-month gym membership?
- Are the showers at Planet Fitness private?
A Planet Fitness subscription cannot be canceled online. To terminate your membership, you must go to a Planet Fitness Club and fill out a membership cancellation form in person. You can also use certified mail to submit a cancellation letter.
If you signed up for a 12-month membership and are still within the first year, you will be charged a $58 cancellation fee. There is no price if you signed up for a no-obligation membership or have been a member for more than a year. If you want to cancel your Planet Fitness subscription, you must do so 30 days in advance.
Also, make sure you know when your contract expires. If you only have a few months left on your contract, it could be easier to wait a month or two until it expires before canceling. Cancellation costs might range from 5 to 6 months’ worth of recurring payments.
By mail, you can cancel Planet Fitness: Write a letter canceling your gym membership.
- Write a letter requesting the cancellation of your membership.
- Include the following details in your document: Your whole name. Date and place of birth Please provide your email address. Phone number and address.
- Please sign the letter.
- Send the letter to your gym’s address via certified mail.
Planet Fitness has the least stringent cancellation policy for no-commitment subscriptions, such as the “PF Black Card” or “No-Commitment Membership. ” No-commitment memberships allow you to cancel at any point after the start of your term, even if you have only signed up for a month.
“Gym memberships are famously difficult to cancel since most gym clubs do not want the member to end their contract once they realize the hard work and dedication necessary in becoming fit, ” says David Reischer, esq., an attorney. “Before signing, make sure you read the full deal. “.
Customers can freeze their gym membership in one of two ways: They either visit the club in person or send a certified letter canceling their membership. It may take a long time for the fitness club to confirm your cancellation request.
How to avoid the annual Planet Fitness fee.
- To avoid paying the annual fee, you must terminate your membership at least one week before the due date.
- By phone or email, you will not be able to cancel your membership.
Prices at Planet Fitness.
|Commitment for 12 Months|
|Fee for a Single Person’s Startup (Classic)||Ten dollars|
|Monthly Fees (For a Single Person) (Classic)||Ten dollars|
|Annual Fee for a Single Person (Classic)||39. 00$|
Keep your concluding brief and to-the-point, like this: Thank you in advance for expediting the cancellation of my membership. I can be reached at 555-555-5555 if you need to get in touch with me.
Standard/monthly fee of $10 For a Planet Fitness member, this is the standard membership. It includes unlimited access to the club where you enrolled, unlimited fitness training, and, of course, a Planet Fitness T-shirt for all new members.
Your gym can send your account to collections if you don’t pay your membership fees, which is a significant negative note on your credit report. A gym subscription is no different than any other recurrent expense.
Planet Fitness will react as quickly as possible to your inquiry via the email address provided. Call Planet Fitness’ customer service department to request a refund for an unjustified fee. The phone line is available seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
Give us some basic information about yourself. Many gyms ask members to produce a notarized letter of cancellation in order to end their contract. This is a notary public’s signature on a letter. Make sure to include your name, address, email address, and phone number in the letter.
For cancellations, planet Firness requires a signed agreement. Employees aren’t authorized to sign paperwork for members because they can’t verify the person calling is the account holder. Consider a fitness contract to be similar to a lease agreement.
“Welfare has never been more important to our collective community than it is today, as we continue to fight the COVID-19 pandemic amid an ongoing global health crisis, ” stated Chris Rondeau, cEO of Planet Fitness.
According to Planet Fitness’ FAQ page on its website, there is a $39 annual fee for admission to the gym facilities, which “goes towards club maintenance and upkeep. ” This charge is only due once a year, and for many people, that day fell on July 1, 2020.
Planet Fitness prides itself on delivering low-cost memberships, with a basic membership costing $10 per month and a higher-tier membership costing an average of $19. 99 Per month with the PF Black Card. The company hopes to entice “occasional and first-time gym users” with this promotion.
- Try out the gym on the day and time that you usually exercise.
- You can always come to an agreement.
- Almost always, the “initiation cost” is negotiable.
- Join a few of days before the month’s conclusion.
- Pay in advance for your membership.
- It can be tough to cancel an appointment.
- The machines have been hacked.
- Only certified trainers are paid.
For your convenience, we demand an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from your checking account: If your credit cards are lost/stolen, invalid, or expired, this allows us to continue your subscription without interruption or the trouble of replacing your payment information.
The following is how to write a gym membership cancellation letter: The candidate should fill out their personal information and indicate when they expect to be finished. Give details about the gym, including the name of the gym manager. Notify the fitness center manager that you want to cancel your gym membership.
Greetings, surename, i’d want to terminate my membership with Company Name and Account Number (if you have it). I’m canceling it due to a scheduling conflict (your reason).
“Dear [Membership or Subscription Company Name], ” you should begin the letter. The name or type of membership or subscription you’re canceling should then be listed. Provide all critical information in the letter as soon as possible so that the recipient understands the letter’s aim.
Monday through Friday, experienced fitness trainers will offer free exercise courses designed exclusively for teenagers. Additionally, beginning May 15, all teenagers who sign up for Planet Fitness will be immediately enrolled into the Planet Fitness Scholarship Sweepstakes. At sign-up, teens under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or adult.
Members of the Planet Fitness Black Card receive benefits such as half-priced cooler drinks. If staying healthy and active is a priority for you, you owe it to yourself to enjoy your time at the gym. A Planet Fitness Black Card will significantly improve your training experience for only $22. 99 Per month !
You can’t cancel your Planet Fitness subscription over the phone or online. Due to pandemic restrictions, your membership may already be on hold, and you may be eligible to seek a three-month hold for medical reasons.
“If you fail to pay (or never respond to a payment notice), the gym will most likely terminate your membership. ” It’s unlikely that the gym will go to the trouble of suing you for the outstanding debt. Hey, it appears to be a simple task, but unfortunately: ” Your debt will be sold to a debt collector.
Unless your agreement is radically different from any I’ve seen, whether you go to the gym or not, your payment to the gym is the same. So, unfortunately, you won’t be able to get a refund…
What is the procedure for canceling my PureGym membership?
- Please contact Member Services at memberservices@puregym. Com and inform them that you wish to discontinue your membership.
- Log in to the Member’s Area by clicking this link.
- Select the ‘profile’ tab from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Cancel Your Membership’ from the drop-down menu.
If you have a fixed-term membership, such as a 12-month term, and your circumstances change unexpectedly – such as a long-term illness, losing your work, or needing to relocate – you may be eligible for prompt cancellation.
Is there a shower at Planet Fitness? Yes, the one where I go just had their locker and shower room rebuilt. There are four separate showers and a “change area” for snowflakes who don’t want to be seen naked. There was a steam room that was not in use prior to the remodel.Category:Fitness